Babcia’s (Grandma’s) Kitchen now has authentic Pierogi. A Polish national dish, Pierogi are delicious dumplings stuffed with savory fillings. Visit the store to check out our varieties and take home a piece of Poland to enjoy with your family.
About our Pierogi:
Our Pierogi are handmade, just like Babcia used to make. Inspired by her recipes, they are all natural with no preservatives, no MSG, and no artificial colors or flavors. Our main selection of flavors includes:
- Potato and Cheddar Cheese
- Potato and Farmer’s Cheese
- Potato and Onion
- Sauerkraut and Mushroom
Perfect for your Easter dinner!
Order Pierogi now for Easter.
- Pierogi can be boiled fresh or frozen. Bring a deep pot of salted water to a rolling boil.
- Drop twelve (12) pierogi at a time into water. When they rise to the surface, cook for four (4) minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Repeat until all pierogi are cooked. Serve with toppings of your choice (including melted butter and sour cream if desired) or pan-fry them next for a crispier texture.